Tuesday, March 13, 2007

The First....

I've always thought that "blog" was the strangest word I've ever heard. Ok, more like the dumbest word I've ever heard. So...since I thought the word was ridiculous, I resolved never to do it. However, I've recently had a change of heart and realized that it may be a good alternative to all those mass emails that I have neglected to send out recently. Or, that it may be a better way to share photos of our travels without clogging inboxes. Or, maybe, just maybe, there may be some unknown therapy in sitting down to write about our life, our experiences, our travels, or whatever may happen to come out when I sit down at the keyboard.

All this to say, I've decided to give it a shot. So....welcome! This is us...or at least little snapshots of our day to day lives that we want to share with you. We hope you enjoy the thoughts, illustrating pictures and keeping up with us as we capture as much of life together as we can.

No comments: